First blog post eh? What should I say? I really don't know..BUT I will say that I just deactivated my Facebook account. Why? Because! I wanted to! no no no...don't play coy with me. You all know why I really did it...Right? I would hope so. Welp..since you're all dying to know..I deactivated it because of
- Family drama
- Stalkers
- Addicted to the games
- Addicted to the games
- and Addicted to the games.
You all might ask why I put so much emphasis on the addicted to the games...Yes? It's Simple:
- I have my own business now.
- I don't have time to waste my life away on material items
- I'm trying to get my business on the jump off!
So...There you go! Ta Ta suckers!
Awwh shux, but you do no facebook is the best way to invite people to read maybe deactivate it after you tell your friends where to find you now. But congrats what a mature decision. I'm proud of you get that paper, and now if you could get those meetings too.
ReplyDeleteand FOLLOW ME
ReplyDelete